Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Forever

Meet the love of my life, Eddie. Or as I like to call him, Wolfie. We've been together for two years now (our anniversary is next week!) and we have shared some of the happiest moments of my life. Nobody and nothing compares to what we have with each other. He is my boyfriend, best friend, confidant, partner, lover; my whole world. We are young, but regardless of our age we are fully committed to each other and we want to start a life together. Eddie is such a loyal, trustworthy, loving, caring, funny, intelligent, and humble person. This wonderful man has inspired me and has taught me how to trust again. 

Here we are during my cosmetology school graduation. He brought me flowers and actually gave a little speech in front of the whole school!


Night out at a bar with our friends! He makes me smile :)


Us dancing at the viva las vegas rockabilly weekend. We had the time of our lives there. And as you can see we certainly enjoyed the dancing.


One of my favorite pictures of us. I'm wearing his hat that he gave me.

I love you with all my heart baby! I want to marry you and be with you until the very end. You complete me.
Little Red loves Wolfie XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment